Friday, February 28, 2014

Unsung Heros-Prologe


As I have been reading through the book of mormon this time I have started to notice little characters who don't get to much mention but do so much good.  I've taken to calling them my unsung heros.  I have loved learning about them so much that i decided to well make a series of posts about them.  Probably regularly for the next while.  This is so you all know whats going on all posts will start Unsung hero-then who.  I know that the Book of Mormon is true. It blesses and changes lives every day.  I encourage everyone to read it daily.  honestly it changes people. I love the Book of Mormon.


If any of you can think of any great unsung hero's let me know because i would love to study about them.  on facebook or just comment.  Let the Book of Mormon change your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment